Girl-Giving-Valentine-GiftWe are done with the first full week of November and the holiday season is fast approaching. We know that the smart shoppers are getting their holiday shopping out of the way early and avoiding that stereotypical holiday rush. Sadly, we also know how tough it is shopping for the guys in your life. When shopping for your Husband, Boyfriend, Father, Brother, Son, Co-Worker, or any other guy in your life we know that we are not always easy. Unless we have something special in mind we can usually be heard giving one of the following four fun phrases, “Get me whatever”, “I don’t Care”, “I’m sure I will like anything you buy” or my personal favorite, “I don’t need anything this Christmas so don’t worry about it”. Think outside the regular constraints of giving the gifts of sports, food, or video games and instead be a rockstar this holiday season with these great gift ideas below. Still not sure, check out our extensive inventory of great Traveling Gifts For Him and find exactly what you are looking for while not breaking your budget.

For the Business Traveler 

As the economy bounces back, business travel also begins to see extended use. Not exactly as we remember it, companies now are trying article_zoom_1624_4to pinch pennies any way they can by sending their reps out with economy class tickets and hotel rooms that are smaller than ever. If he is a frequent business traveler you may want to look at getting him a reliable bag that won’t break down or rip open and leave him picking up his socks off cobblestones in a foreign country. SwissGear offers great products with the Swiss’ Dedication to craftsmanship at an affordable price. Is he more of a cowboy, Piel Leather offer 100% Real Naked Leather that has durability you can feel and Leather that will absorb the oils from his hands and give the bag a classic aged look with time. Need a bag for you, take advantage of the great deal on our luggage sets and keep a bag for yourself, we promise we won’t tell if you don’t.

For The World Traveler

With airline prices becoming more affordable, the ability to see the world is within the financial grasp of many more people than ever before. Traditionally being more adventurous, these travelers tend to take the beaten path more often and are more prone to experiencing life at it’s fullest. Getting them something to document their experiences can add perspective to their travels and maybe one day will be an award winning travel journal! Is he more visual, protect his camera, tablet, or computer with a great electronics case so that his trip is not dampened by a cracked screen.

*Insider Guy Tip- If he doesn’t already use a camera he most likely won’t just because you buy him one. Get him something that you know he will use on his travels and avoid the awkward moment when you know he doesn’t like the gift you purchased.

For the Student Abroad

More specialized than most other types travelers, Students spending the semester abroad is seen more often due to their desire to 30998-All-In-One-World-Travel-Power-Adapter-For-Europe-Uk-Usa-Australia-T88-From-Chinawholesale365-1see the world before settling down to find a job after college. Most College students today realize that the job market is in high competition and they may never again get the chance to spend extended time in a foreign country. Having just graduated, I have seen many peers and friends take advantage of this experience by visiting countries such as Spain, Australia, and The UK. Unfortunately however, I have also seen one problem happen to each of them individually. Each person learned after they made this rookie mistake but almost everyone makes it once either by accident or by ignorance. Make sure he knows this simple rule: DON’T PLUG IN YOUR ELECTRONICS STRAIGHT INTO THE WALLS, I repeat, DO NOT PLUG YOUR ELECTRONICS STRAIGHT INTO THE WALLS. Send him on his trip with the proper power adapter for the country he is going to. Nothing will fry a brand new Ipad faster then a good old fashioned power surge, be sure that he is protected with this simple yet necessary travel accessory.

For The Backpacker

Nothing says independence, spontaneity, and confidence in yourself more than planning a trip with only the items on your back. Backpacking has been a way travelers have seen the world since backpacks first appeared on the market. Today many different options backpacker-7are available for any type of traveler with an extensive variety of styles and materials. If he is looking for a massive high quality Leather Duffel with a shoulder strap, no problem. Need to keep your hands free and your bag secure, High Sierra offers a pack that makes a bold statement and will always perform. Maybe he’s more fun in the sun, keep that Wet suit separate with the Oakley Waterman pack. Plenty of options no matter what his outdoor activity of choice is.

For The Cliché Family Vacation Announcement

Never missing the chance to incorporate my love of old time Clichés, this was always what i hoped would happen every holiday season. Buying a Family Set of luggage and wrapping it under the tree can be the perfect set-up to surprise either that special person in your life or your entire family. By setting them up to be the last gifts you give your loved ones, you can smoothly mention how they missed one last gift set, set it in front of them and watch as they open the boxes and wonder why you would ever buy them Luggage. For added suspense I suggest placing the boarding passes or ticket confirmation in the front pocket and having them read it aloud to you, hearing a persons voice break as they connect the dots can be a priceless holiday memory you hold onto forever.

I hope this was helpful to all the people trying to buy gifts for the guys in their lives. And behalf on all of us, we are sorry we are so hard to shop for, I hope this helped get the ideas flowing. Still having trouble, check out our inventory for great Traveling Gifts For Him this Holiday Season and get him something that he will always use and leave him wondering how he ever survived without you. Have a Great Holiday Season and as always, Travel Safe.

Phtoto Credit :

Medids.com

Tourism-review.com

traderscity.com

travelerguidance.blogsport.com

• Monica Oakcrum

Love it……funny but true

• Crif Johnson

Thanks for sharing this blog. Really enjoyed reading.

• aclancaster

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to help and we are excited to hear feedback so we can continue to bring you high quality content that is both entertaining and enlightening